|The Veterans/Retiree Council is comprised of both Air Force veterans and retirees who served on active duty, in the Guard and Reserve, and/or as civilians in the defense establishment. They represent this broad constituency and articulate their issues to the Air Force Association.
The responsibilities of the Veterans/Retiree Council are as follows:
- Develops Association policy recommendations on quality of life issues which impact military veterans and retirees at Federal, state, and local levels.
- Identifies and prioritizes quality of life issues which impact veterans and retirees.
- Defines an action plan to address the issues defined above.
- Represents the Association on issues which impact veterans and retirees at the request of the Chairman of the Board.
- Makes recommendations to the Chairman of the Board on policy issues which impact veterans and retirees.
- Identifies and makes recommendations to the Association to enhance more effective involvement of the Veteran and Retiree membership in the Association.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned by the Chairman of the Board.
|Paul Hester (Chair)
Richard E. Fitzhugh
|Russell W. Mank
Elia T. Vasilopoulos
Maria T. Vinup
Thomas G. Wozniak
Please provide any necessary changes or additional information to Kristine Robbins at
1-800-727-3337 ext. 4844, Fax: 703-247-5853, E-mail: KRobbins@afa.org
As of December 21, 2012