Air Force Junior ROTC Grant
Click Here to receive a downloadable Air Force JROTC
Aerospace Science Instructors:
The AFJROTC Grant was established to promote aerospace education throughout classrooms
We hope you take this opportunity to enhance your students’ ideas on how aerospace
plays a prominent role in today’s and tomorrow’s society. Applications will be judged
by the importance and the impact your selected aerospace activity will have on your
students. This is an opportunity to heighten your students’ interest in aerospace
HOW THE AFJROTC GRANT WORKS:
ACTIVITIES FOR WHICH YOU MAY USE THE GRANT:
- Grants are issued twice a year. Deadlines for applications are October 10 and February
- Complete the form and attach the business card of the principal or school. Send
your application to the ROTC address at the bottom of the form.
- AFJROTC grants provide your units and classrooms with up to $250 every other academic
RECEIVING THE GRANT:
- Funds may be used for any aerospace education related activity from purchasing textbooks
or videotapes, to going on a field trip to an aerospace museum, Air Force base or
other aerospace facility. You may not use the grant for purchasing uniforms, honor
guard or color guard activities, etc.
- Aerospace Science Instructors will receive the grant in one lump sum.
- Funds may be divided between multiple aerospace activities.
- AFJROTC units may apply for a grant every other academic year.
- While the application is sufficient to process the grant, we will request that you
complete a one page feedback form which describes how you plan to use the grant.