The Enlisted Council is comprised of the twelve recipients of the Outstanding Airmen of the Year Award and senior enlisted members appointed by the Air Force to advise them.
The responsibilities of the Enlisted Council are as follows:
- Develops Air Force policy recommendations on quality of life and quality of service issues which impact the enlisted force.
- Identifies and prioritizes quality of life and quality of service issues, driven by legislative action, which impact the enlisted force.
- Prepares input, to include background information, and recommend action by the Air Force on these issues.
- Makes recommendations to the Air Force through the Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force on policy issues which impact the enlisted force.
- Responds to Air Force requests for study, evaluation, and/or recommendation on issues affecting the enlisted force.
- Performs such other duties as may be assigned by the Air Force
|SMSgt Kathleen McCool (Chair)
SSgt Angelo C. Banks
Msgt Alan M. Braden
SSgt Cory T. Branham
SrA Bryenna L. Brooks
TSgt Brandon C. Bruner
SrA Matthew J. Butler
|SMSgt Laura A. Callaway
SMSgt Emilio Hernandez
SrA Nicholas A. Hurt
MSgt Sandra L. Plentzas
TSgt Matthew G. Stark
SMSgt Luke W. Thompson
Please provide any necessary changes or additional information to Kristine Robbins at
1-800-727-3337 ext. 4844, Fax: 703-247-5853, E-mail: KRobbins@afa.org
Last updated: 11/05/12