The Air Force Association’s Annual Air & Space Conference and Technology Exposition is an exciting opportunity for members of the media to attend the one-of-a-kind conference on everything Air Force. Media are able to attend the conference and see the exhibit floor free of charge but all media are required to register. Both a photo ID and a business card will be required for on-site media registration.
The Press Office will be located in room Chesapeake D at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center. Hours will be from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. September 14-16, 2015, Monday through Wednesday.
A few highlights of the 2015 Air & Space Conference and Technology Exposition include:
- More than 50 forums, ranging from workshops to major addresses
- Networking opportunities with Air Force, government, and industry leaders
- A Technology Exposition with more than 100,000 square feet of space to showcase the latest technology in industry
- Airman & Family Programs Sessions, held in partnership with the Air Force’s Airman and Family Care Division (A1SA)
- Enlisted Sessions on September 16, 2015, with topics geared toward NCOs
If you have any questions, please call Lyndsey Akers at 1-800-727-3337, ext. 5847 or email email@example.com. Media organizations with camera crews should contact Lyndsey as soon as possible to make the necessary arrangements.