Make Plans to Exhibit at the Air Force Association’s
2016 Air Warfare Symposium & Technology Exposition
The Air Force Association’s 2016 Air Warfare Symposium and Technology Exposition is a premier event for 1700 + defense and aerospace professionals and officials from across the USA and around the globe. The Symposium and Exposition brings together the Secretary, the Chief of Staff, and the rest of the senior leadership of the US Air Force and many more.
- Connect with 1700 + industry professionals
- A high-quality line-up of education and information sessions to stay ahead of industry trends and issues.
- Leading keynotes and panel discussions
A National Air Force Presence - Participate Among Experts and Leaders
Click here to view the current floor plan and exhibitor list.
By exhibiting you will have access to organizations that range from small businesses and government programs to the top defense contractors from the US and around the world.
Booth Space Rates:
- AFA Corporate Members - $30 per square foot.
- Government/ military organizations - $20 per square foot (sold in 10 x 10/ 100 square foot increments only).
- New organizations/non-members – $37.50 per square foot.
- AFA Corporate Members will receive one full conference registration.
- Up to four exhibitor badges per 100 square feet of booth space.
- Access to two hosted receptions, lunch on Thursday and Friday and continental breakfast Friday.
- First time exhibitors – Become a Corporate Member today. Visit (link to this http://www.afa.org/CM).
Sponsorship Opportunities also available.
By contracting to exhibit you will join the ranks of organizations that range from small businesses and government programs to the top defense contractors from the US and around the world. It's a veritable "Who's Who?" of the defense and aerospace industry.
And the leadership of the US Air Force doesn't consistently come to Air Warfare just to come to sunny Florida in February. Before joining us in Orlando for quality content delivered in keynotes and panel discussions led by those who are taking the US Air Force into tomorrow, they will be gathering for Corona at MacDill AFB (tentative as of 07/27/15 and subject to change)
Booth space is just $30 per square foot for industry with a current AFA Corporate Membership and $20 per square foot for government/ military organizations and is sold in 10 x 10/ 100 square foot increments only. For new organizations without a current corporate membership, the space rate is $37.50 per square foot. (This is a temporary pricing offer and may be withdrawn at any time. If you have not contracted by the time it is withdrawn, it will not be available.)
Booth space includes up to four exhibitor badges per 100 square feet of booth space purchased. This is valuable as an exhibitor badge entitles
the wearer to take part in all of the food functions in the exhibit hall which includes two hosted receptions as well as lunch on Thursday and the continental breakfast on Friday. AFA Corporate Members in good standing will also receive one full conference registration with their booth space purchase as a benefit of corporate membership. First time exhibitors can acquire the required corporate membership at the lowest available rate of just $1,000 for their first years dues. Visit the AFA Corporate Membership
page for more details.
Speaking of corporate membership, all non-government organizations are required to have a current membership in order to exhibit.
Click below to download the Application/ Contract form.
Industry Contract/ Application Industry Non Member Contract/ Application
Government/ Military contract / Application
Contract Terms and Conditions
Exhibit hall hours (As of 07/27/15- Tentative and subject to change)
- Wednesday February 24, 2016 - 6:30PM – 8:30PM - Welcome Reception in the Exhibit Hall
For more information on exhibiting at Air Warfare contact:
Dennis Sharland, CEM
Sr. Manager, Expositions & Advertising
- Thursday February 25, 2016 – 9:30AM - 4:00PM
7:00PM - 8:00PM Gala Reception in the Exhibit Hall