AFA's sponsorship program helps you set your company apart from the other exhibitors by maximizing your brand's visibility to the attendees throughout the event. Our goal is to provide creative sponsorship options that meets your needs. To that end we have provided numerous alternatives and price points to in pursuit of that goal. If you don't see an offering that meets your organizations needs, please contact us directly and we will customize a sponsorship opportunity that maximizes your participation at the 2016 Air Warfare Symposium and Technology Exposition.
View Current Sponsors
All sponsorship opportunities are exclusive to AFA Corporate Members in good standing. If you wish to sponsor and are not a corporate member, click here to learn more about the program. To better serve the needs of all of our corporate members, we have made available select sponsorship opportunities for non-exhibiting sponsors.
Click below to view the available sponsorship options:
Exhibitor Opportunities Non-Exhibitor Opportunities
General Sponsorship, Marketing & Promotional Benefits for All Sponsor Levels
Following are some of the benefits you will receive by partnering with AFA as a sponsor:
• Enhanced visibility and networking opportunities to increase awareness of your brand with top US Air Force and DoD leadership, influential aerospace industry leaders and members of air forces from around the globe
• Special signage placed throughout our events and in your booth identifying you as a sponsor
• Special mention in the official event program and in the Technology Exposition Exhibitors Guide, including your corporate logo
• Recognition on AFA's web site
• Special recognition in the AFA Annual Report acknowledging your support
• An invitation for you to provide one insert no larger than 8½” x 11” to be distributed to Conference attendees
New for 2016!
- Sponsor at the Four Star Level and also receive placement for your ad in the second side bar position in AFA email blasts.
- Step up to the Strategic Partner level and you'll receive an ad placement in the first side bar position in our AFA email blasts AND placement of your logo on the Agenda page of the Air Warfare Conference Website.
For more information, pricing, or to secure an opportunity, please contact:
Dennis Sharland, CEM
Senior Manager, Expositions and Advertising
Phone: 703.247.5838 or email DSharland@afa.org