If not for the Air Force Association’s Air Warfare Symposium and Technology Exposition would be the premier event for companies looking to do business with the US Air Force. Like Air & Space, Air Warfare enjoys extraordinary visibility among Air Force leadership. While total participation in 2013 was approximately 1200, that number includes virtually every 4-star General in the Air Force along with the Secretary and Chief of Staff of the United States Air Force.
By contracting to exhibit you will join the ranks of organizations that range from small businesses and government programs to the top defense contractors from the US and around the world. Past exhibitors include (partial list):
DRS Defense Solutions* RAYTHEON * Alenia Aermacci * Textron Systems * Bell Helicopter * General Dynamics * Lockheed Martin * UTC Aerospace Systems * Rolls-Royce * General Atomics * Northrop Grumman * Drytech * GE Aviation*
* MBDA * Beechcraft * Cisco Systems * Honeywell* Esterline CMC Electronics * Martin-Baker Aircraft Co. Ltd. *
* Pacific Scientific Energetic Materials Co. * BAE Systems * EADS North America * L-3 Communications * Harris Corporation *
* Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation * ATK * Pratt & Whitney * Boeing *
And the leadership of the US Air Force doesn’t consistently come to Air Warfare just to come to sunny Orlando in February, they are coming for quality content delivered in keynotes and in panel discussions led by those who are taking the US Air Force into tomorrow.
to view the current floor plan and exhibitor list.
Click below to download the Application/ Contract form.
Industry Contract/ Application Government/ Military contract / Application
For more information on exhibiting at Air Warfare contact Dennis Sharland, Sr. Manager, Expositions & Advertising at firstname.lastname@example.org
Exhibit hall hours (As of 10/24/13- Tentative and subject to change)
- Wednesday February 19, 2014 - 7:00PM – 8:00PM
- Gala Reception in Exhibit Hall
- Thursday February 20, 2014 – 9:30AM – 3:30PM
- Symposium Reception in Exhibit Hall - 5:30PM – 7:30PM
- Friday February 21, 2014 – 7:00AM – 11:00AM