2007 Air & Space Conference and Technology Exposition and Global Air Chiefs Conference will be a historic gathering of leaders from the U.S. government, the Department of Defense, and the aerospace industry. In conjunction with the conference and exposition September 24-26, the U.S. Air Force will host a Global Air Chiefs Conference with 128 invited Air Chiefs attending from around the world.
The AFA Air & Space Conference and Technology Exposition will feature:
- International Airpower Symposia and Professional Development Forums
- Salute to the Air Force’s 12 Outstanding Airmen
- Black-tie dinner commemorating the 60th anniversary of the Air Force
- Presentation of AFA awards, including our highest awards to civilian, industry, and military leaders
- Aerospace Technology Exposition – with more than 52,000 square feet of exhibits highlighting the very latest in aerospace technology from companies all over the world. Exhibit space is still available.
In 2006, more than 1,800 registered attendees heard experts on air and space power present 34 different conference addresses, workshops and forums, including a Four-Star Forum and Command Chief Master Sergeants Forum. The Technology Exposition boasted 125 different exhibits featuring the cutting edge technology of the future. The overall event drew an unprecedented 9,000 people. Come join us in 2007 for yet another first-class professional development experience.
The conference headquarters hotel is the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel in Washington, D.C., 202-328-2000.
For more information, call Air Force Association at 703-247-5800. Watch this website for additional information and registration instructions.