This scholarship is in memory of Captain Jodi Callahan who was an AFA Under-Forty
National Director and a Trustee of the former Aerospace Education Foundation. This
scholarship is made possible through contributions to the Jodi Callahan Memorial
Fund by her family and friends.
The 2015 cycle is currently closed.
Please check back in February 2016 for information on how to apply and a link to access the online application.
*** IF YOU CANNOT GET THE APPLICATION LINK TO WORK, PLEASE TRY AGAIN FROM A PERSONAL COMPUTER, OR ONE NOT CONNECTED THROUGH THE AIR FORCE NETWORK.*** The link is https://app.smarterselect.com/programs/21208-Air-Force-Association
The Captain Jodi Callahan Memorial Scholarship provides a $1,000 scholarship to an active duty Air Force, full time Air National Guard or full time Air Force Reserve (officer or enlisted) pursuing a Master’s Degree in a non-technical field of study.
- A completed application form submitting using our online scholarship application system.
2016 Program Deadline: 06/30/2016 at 011:59 PM EDT
- One letter of recommendation from your Air Force supervisor or commander which includes a character reference, a description of your performance and an assessment of your potential as an Air Force leader and volunteer
- If you have not begun your advanced degree, submit proof of acceptance into a Master’s program at an accredited college or university. This must be on college or university letterhead and state your name and date of your first term of attendance.
- A minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 (or equivalent) is required. Submit an official, original transcript of your most recent college or university Master’s program. If you have not yet started your Master’s program, submit an official, original transcript from your undergraduate degree.
- An essay no greater than 600 words (approx. two pages typed and double spaced) describing your academic goals and how you expect your degree to enhance your service to the Air Force.
- Completed application and all supporting materials must be submitted through the online system by the deadline listed below:
2016 Recommender Deadline: 06/30/2016 at 11:59 PM EDT
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org