October 15, 2008
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
AFA Announces Secretary Donley, Military Leaders to Speak at Global Warfare Symposium in LA
Arlington, VA – The Air Force Association (AFA) today announced that Secretary of the Air Force Michael B. Donley will headline a list of distinguished speakers for the Global Warfare Symposium November 20-21 in Los Angeles, California.
This unique two-day Symposium on the West Coast will center on timely defense and aerospace topics, including space, nuclear security, Asia and the Pacific. AFA will host the Symposium at the Beverly Hilton Hotel, in Beverly Hills, California.
- Michael B. Donley, Secretary of the Air Force
- Gen. Kevin P. Chilton, Commander, USSTRATCOM;
- Gen. C. Robert Kehler, Commander, Air Force Space Command;
- Lt. Gen. David A. Deptula, Deputy Chief of Staff, ISR;
- Lt. Gen. John T. Sheridan, Commander, Space Missile Center;
- Lt. Gen. Chip Utterback, Commander, 13th Air Force, Air Forces Pacific;
- Lt. Gen. E. P. Smith, U.S. Army (Ret.), Director, Asia Pacific Center for Security Studies;
- Dr. Rebecca Grant, Senior Fellow, Lexington Institute
Media Registration: Media attending the Symposium should RSVP to Joel Hannahs at JHannahs@AFA.org.
Upon arrival, please check in with AFA in the Beverly Hill Ballroom Lobby. A photo ID and a business card will be required for onsite media registration, and freelancers should have a letter from an assigning publication.
For more information, contact Joel Hannahs at 703-247-5850.
AFA is a 501(C)(3), nonprofit organization promoting public understanding of aerospace power and the pivotal role it plays in the security of the nation. AFA has more than 200 chapters nationally and internationally representing 125,000 members. Visit AFA at http://www.afa.org.
Return to the AFA Press Releases Page