For Immediate Release
January 19, 2010
Air Force Senior Leadership Joins AFA at 26th Annual Air Warfare Symposium in Orlando Feb. 18-19
Arlington, VA – The Air Force Association (AFA) is hosting the 26th Annual Air Warfare Symposium and Technology Exposition, Feb. 18-19, in Orlando, Florida.
This year’s distinguished line-up of speakers, our most speakers ever, includes the entire top leadership of the U.S. Air Force.
Coinciding with the Symposium at the Rosen Shingle Creek facility will be the finals of CyberPatriot II, the national high school cyber defense competition. This one-of-a-kind competition began with nearly 200 teams. The final eight are set to compete against each other and a live “Red Team” opponent. Learn more at http://www.afa.org/CyberPatriotII.asp.
- Secretary of the Air Force Michael Donley
- Gen. Norton A. Schwartz, Chief of Staff of the Air Force
- Gen. Craig McKinley, Chief, National Guard Bureau
- Gen. Victor Renuart, Commander, North American Aerospace Defense Command and U.S. Northern Command
- Gen. Douglas M. Fraser, Commander, US Southern Command
- Gen. Roger Brady, Commander, U.S. Air Forces in Europe
- Gen. William M. Fraser, Commander, Air Combat Command
- Gen. Donald Hoffman, Commander, Air Force Materiel Command
- Gen. C. Robert Kehler, Commander, Air Force Space Command
- Gen. Raymond E. Johns, Commander, Air Mobility Command
- Gen. Stephen Lorenz, Commander, Air Education and Training Command
- Gen. Gary L. North, Commander, Pacific Air Forces
- Lt. Gen. Frank Klotz, Commander, Global Strike Command
- Lt. Gen. Harry M. Wyatt, Director, Air National Guard
- Lt. Gen. Charles Stenner, Chief of Air Force Reserve
- Lt. Gen. Donald Wurster, Commander, Air Force Special Operations Command
- Maj. Gen. Curtis Scaparrotti, US Army, Commander, 82nd Airborne Division
- Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force James Roy
- Theater Air Campaigns
- On Call Air Force
Register at http://registration.afa.org/events/Level1orl.aspx?Name=orlandoregistration2010. Learn more about the venue at www.RosenShingleCreek.com or for more information visit http://www.afa.org/events/aws/2010/aws_agenda.asp.
The AFA is a 501(C)(3), nonprofit organization promoting public understanding of aerospace power and the pivotal role it plays in the security of the nation. AFA has over 200 chapters nationally and internationally representing 120,000 members. Visit AFA www.AFA.org.
Return to AFA Press Releases