The Company Grade Officers’ Council is comprised of officers from the
Air Force’s major commands, operating agencies and direct reporting units.
They represent officers in the rank of second lieutenant through captain.
The responsibilities of the Company Grade Officers’ Council are as follows:
- Develops Air Force policy recommendations on quality of life and
quality of service issues, which impact company grade officers serving
in the Air Force.
- Identifies and prioritizes quality of life and quality of service
issues, driven by legislative action, which impact company grade officers
serving in the Air Force.
- Prepares input, to include background information, and recommend action
by the Air Force on these issues.
- Makes recommendations to the Air Force through the Air Force Deputy
Chief of Staff for Personnel on policy issues which impact Air Force Company
- Responds to Air Force requests for study, evaluation, and/or
recommendation on issues affecting Air Force Company Grade Officers.
- Performs such other duties as may be assigned by the Air Force
Capt Michael Quashne (Chair)
Capt Nicholas Rodriguez
Capt Charles Dorssom
Capt Kaelin Armstrong
Capt Kevin Pond
Capt Nicollette Borgstrom
1st Lt Michael Gibb
Capt Donald Johnson
Capt Stephen Woskov
1Lt Kasidit Chalaopak
1st Lt Christopher Barnes
Capt Randall Shiflett
Capt April Widman
Capt Nathan Lucero
Capt Erica Tortella
1st Lt Amanda Whalen
Capt Jose Garcia
Capt Mark Watson
Capt Troy Cooper
Please provide any necessary changes or additional information to Kristine Robbins at
1-800-727-3337 ext. 4842, Fax: 703-247-5853, E-mail: KRobbins@afa.org
November 05, 2012
Return to the AFA Councils