We are looking forward to kicking off our first symposium at the Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center. Here are some highlights about the property:
- Just 6.3 miles from Denver International Airport.
- Multiple dining options from full-service restaurants to the Mountain Pass Sports Bar, with its 75-foot (Yes, that's feet) flat-panel TV. Check out all of their options here.
- Check-in time is 3:00 pm. Check-out time is 11:00 am.
- Ride share is encouraged due to limited parking at host hotel and can be found at Denver International Airport, level 5, island 5.
- Self-parking at Gaylord Rockies is $19 per day for registered AFA attendees over symposium dates. Should you want to valet park, the hotel's standard rate of $39/day will apply.
If you are not able to book your desired dates at the Gaylord, please click here for additional hotel availability.
Be sure to check out our FAQ for additional information.
****Please note that AFA has only contracted with the hotels listed on this page for sleeping rooms. Should you hear from an outside company about special hotel deals at Gaylord Rockies or any other property, they are not authorized vendors and may not reliable.****
For Hotel Reservation Information, Please Select The Appropriate Category Below: