We are looking forward to another successful conference at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center. Gaylord National is the cornerstone of National Harbor, located in Maryland just across the Potomac River from Washington, D.C., and Virginia. The resort is the largest combined resort and convention space on the East Coast. It is a breathtaking venue that offers several dining and shopping options. Some highlights about the property include:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm. Check-out time is 11:00 am.
- Less than 20 minutes from the Reagan National Airport. Click here for ground transportation information.
- For hotel dining information, please check out their options here.
- Fitness center, pool, and spa services are all located within the property.
- AFA has negotiated discounted self-parking at $22 per day. Valet is available at $54 per day.
- AFA attendees will receive a 10% discount off of their entire food purchase, excluding alcohol, at the hotel's full-service restaurants by showing their conference badge.
If you are not able to book your desired dates at the Gaylord, please click here for additional hotel availability.
Be sure to check out our FAQ for more information.
****Please note that AFA has only contracted with the hotels that appear on our hotel page(s) for sleeping rooms. Should you hear from an outside company about special hotel deals at Gaylord National or any other property, they are not authorized vendors and may not reliable.****