General Officer/SES REGISTRATION INFORMATION (registration link will not be live until Wednesday, November 1st):
To register for events that you and your spouse/significant other (if applicable) plan to attend, please click here, (or copy and paste the following into your browser https://2024aws.expotracker.net then enter the special access code VIPPROTO to begin. PLEASE NOTE: This access code is for you and your spouse/significant other only, supporting staff personnel must use the code below.
· If attending in-person, please make sure to select your Rock the Rockies Reception tickets when making your registration selections as quantities are limited due to space restrictions and not included in the symposium registration. If you are unable to attend the symposium in person, you will still have the option to participate virtually.
Support Staff (Aides, Executive Officers, etc.) must register separately and not as the spouse/significant other of the General Officer. Please use the link above and type in the special access code SupportStaff to begin, you will be able to accompany your G.O. to all events with this access code.
- Members who are assisting the General Officers/SESs in registering for this event please do not SHARE or use the G.O./SES VIPPROTOaccess code for YOURSELF. This code is designated specifically for General Officer’s/SES’s and their spouse/significant other only.
The events begin Monday afternoon at 1545 in the Aurora Ballroom. The symposium registration includes in-person sessions; Monday’s Polaris Reception; in-person exhibit hall access during open hours and virtual access to all symposium sessions until Friday, March 1st.
REGARDING VIRTUAL ACCESS:
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY the primary email address on your registration record will receive the email with login instructions, a unique password, and the link to AWS’s virtual content. Any alternate email address on record will receive all other email communication with the exception of the platform login instructions. Please make sure to add email@example.com to your “Safe Sender” list (not spam) in your email account. Sessions will be streamed during the day February 12th – 14th. Each session will then be archived as an on-demand recording within one business day of airing.
- Military attire for the Polaris Reception, Symposium, and Exhibit Hall is OCPs/Flight Suit/Blues. The attire for Tuesday’s evening’s Rock the Rockies Reception event is casual. (Casual attire for men: nice slacks/jeans, polo shirts, button down shirts, nice shoes. Casual attire for women: nice pants/jeans, skirts, polo shirts, nice blouse or top, casual dress or sundress, nice shoes).
Polaris Reception & Rock the Rockies Reception
- Polaris Reception is a ticketed event on Monday, February 12th located in the Aurora Exhibit Hall, starting at 1730.
- Rock the Rockies Reception is a ticketed event on Tuesday, February 13th located in the Mountain Pass Sports Bar, starting at 1800.
- Rock the Rockies Reception tickets for supporting staff will only be offered if attending the symposium sessions in-person. This allotment of reception tickets is limited based on space restrictions and will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis. Once our complimentary allotment of tickets has been depleted, if you wish to attend the Rock the Rockies Reception, an at-cost ticket can be purchased until the reception is completely sold-out.
OF SPECIAL NOTE:
- Complimentary passes are provided as a courtesy to our registrants to allow spouses and “significant others” to participate in the Symposium/Reception events to the same degree as the registrant. As such, it may be used only for spouses or bona fide “significant others.” It may not be applied to registration for a co-worker, colleague, friend, support staff or a family member other than a spouse.
- For the latest AFA Warfare Symposium up-to-date event information, please visit our event website.