- The George and Vicki Muellner Foundation Scholarship
This scholarship program was created through a generous contribution by the George and Vicki Muellner Foundation and designated to assist cadets who are members of either the Arnold Air Society or Silver Wings. Two scholarships in the amount of $5,000 each will be awarded annually.
- Michael Wilson Scholarship
This scholarship program was created by the Air Force Association, in partnership
with Brian Wilson, to fund the Michael Wilson Scholarship. Two (2) scholarships
in the amount of $15,000 each will be awarded to highly qualified AFROTC cadets,
entering into their junior or senior year.
- Pitsenbarger Awards
Pitsenbarger Awards provide a one-time grant of $400 to selected top active duty,
Guard and Reserve USAF enlisted personnel graduating from the Community College
of the Air Force (CCAF) who plan to pursue a baccalaureate degree. The grants coincide
with the CCAF graduation ceremonies held each spring and fall.
- Colonel Aaron Burgstein Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship is made possible by a bequest from Mr. and Mrs. Michael and Judith Burgstein, in memory of their devoted son and AFA Lifetime Member, Colonel
Aaron Burgstein. The scholarship was established for minor dependents of (officer or enlisted) active duty Air Force, Air Force Reserve or Air National Guard
Airmen that has either had an Airman parent die while serving on or in an active duty status, or has an Airman parent that has been classified as a wounded
warrior through the AFW2 program. Additional funds supporting this program have been contributed by family, friends and colleagues.
- Captain Jodi Callahan Memorial Scholarship
The Captain Jodi Callahan Memorial Scholarship provides financial assistance and
recognition to an active duty Air Force full time guard or reserve (officer or enlisted)
person who is pursuing a Master's degree in a non-technical field.
- Mike & Gail Donley Spouse Scholarships
The Air Force Association Mike & Gail Donley Spouse Scholarship program is designed to encourage Air Force spouses worldwide to pursue associate/bachelor undergraduate or graduate/postgraduate degrees.
- Lt Col Romeo and Josephine Bass Ferretti Scholarship
- This scholarship is made possible by a bequest from the estate of Lt Col Romeo and Josephine Bass Ferretti and was established for minor dependents of Air Force active duty, Reserve or Air National Guard enlisted airmen pursuing an undergraduate degree in the area of science, technology, engineering or math (STEM). The recipients will be selected based upon high academic standards, good character and financial need.
Col Loren J. and Mrs. Lawona R. Spencer Scholarship
This scholarship is made possible through a generous endowment from the Spencer estate.It Provides funds to United States Air Force Personnel (officer or enlisted, Air Force civilian, full time National Guard and full time Reserve) for them to pursue graduate level education in the management and administration fields in preparation for senior level leadership roles.