401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
The Coordinator supports the Development team and Manager, Individual Giving in the planning, execution of activities and events design to procure funding for AFA. Primary responsibilities include managing data entry, customer relations, program management, marketing and content development. The Coordinator serves as a key contact for donors and customers, while managing and reporting on data analytics that further the advancement of Development strategic plans.
Administrative support (approximately 45% of effort):
· Coordinate and support fundraising events
· Maintain Development files for donor profiles, planned giving documents and contracts
· Manage the Association’s Direct Mail program
· Maintain and update operational strategies, plans and procedures
Database Administration (approximately 30% of effort):
· Set parameters and run weekly, monthly, annual and on-demand reports
· Enter development transactions and maintain up-to-date contact information
· Ensure development data integrity and accuracy of reports
Customer Relations/ Affinity Program Support (approximately 20% of effort):
· Serve as first point of contact for donors, customers, and affinity partners
· Responsible for the production and execution of communication outgoing as well as acknowledgment of incoming gift giving per association guidelines
· Provide trouble-shooting and other support for member and donor transactions
· Explore and propose new opportunities for member benefits
· Fulfill contract agreements and execute insurance mailings and offers for members
· Administer the benefits portion of website
Other Duties as assigned (approximately 5% of effort):
· Providing support for marketing and content development as needed
· Track inventory and develop and/or purchase new merchandise.
· amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. The position also includes the following physical requirements:
· Movement. The employee in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
· The employee in this position needs to be able to operate a computer and other office productivity machinery such as a copy machine and printer.
· The employee is required to communicate and hold verbal conversations with others by means of the spoken word. Employee must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
REQUIRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, marketing or related field or equivalent work experience.
Education and Experience Preferred:
· Salesforce or other CRM administration experience or ability to build competency quickly
Certifications & Licenses Required:
Certifications & Licenses Preferred:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
· Ability to manage data entry efficiently and accurately
· Ability to effectively utilize interpersonal skills and reliable information when working with internal customers, team members, and external stakeholders to accomplish project goals
· Superior customer service orientation and skills
· Strong technical support, analytical, and problem-solving skills
· Strong organizational skills and ability to consistently attend to details and meet deadlines
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
· Ability and commitment to act with integrity, ethically, and demonstrate professionalism
· Ability to deploy sound judgment, manage multiple priorities, and willing to exert influence as appropriate
· Ability to select and use effective approaches to choose a course of action and develop appropriate solutions
· Proficient with Microsoft Office product suites (especially Excel and PowerPoint) and knowledge or ability to learn other computer-based systems
The Air Force Association is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, inclusion, and honoring the contributions of our country’s veterans.
Instructions for Applicants:
To apply, complete the application below and send it, along with a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete and/or unofficial applications cannot be considered.