401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
The Coordinator is responsible for data entry, customer relations, program management, marketing and content development. The Coordinator serves as a key contact for donors and customers, while managing and reporting on data and providing information for the Development and Member & Field Relations teams.
Administrative support (approximately 45% of effort):
· Write, send, and track thank you letters.
· Coordinate and support fundraising events.
· Maintain Development files for donor profiles, planned giving documents and contracts.
· Track inventory and develop and/or purchase new merchandise.
· Facilitate the Association’s Direct Mail program.
Database Administration (approximately 30% of effort):
· Set parameters and run weekly, monthly, annual and on-demand reports.
· Enter development transactions and maintain up-to-date contact information.
· Ensure development data integrity and accuracy of reports.
Customer Relations (approximately 10% of effort):
· Serve as first point of contact for donors, customers, and affinity partners.
· Mail or email requested and purchased items, thank you letters and gifts.
· Provide trouble-shooting and other support for member and donor transactions.
Affinity Program Support (approximately 10% of effort):
· Fulfill contract agreements and execute insurance mailings and offers for members.
· Administer the benefits portion of website.
· Explore and propose new opportunities for member benefits.
Other Duties as assigned (approximately 5% of effort):
· Provide support for marketing and content development as needed.
· Other tasks as assigned.
· Office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday to Friday, subject to modification based on the needs of each program or site.
· Operates in a professional office environment with travel to local offices, community partners, and events.
- Routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- Must be able to work overtime.
· The position requires sedentary work (sitting most of the time with no adverse environmental exposure) and occasional exertion of up to 25 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. The position also includes the following physical requirements:
· Movement. The employee in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
· The employee in this position needs to be able to operate a computer and other office productivity machinery such as a copy machine and printer.
· The employee is required to communicate and hold verbal conversations with others by means of the spoken word. Employee must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
REQUIRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, marketing or related field or equivalent work experience.
Education and Experience Preferred:
Certifications & Licenses Required:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
· Salesforce or other CRM administration experience or ability to build competency quickly.
· Ability to manage data entry efficiently and accurately.
· Ability to effectively utilize interpersonal skills and reliable information when working with internal customers, team members, and external stakeholders to accomplish project goals.
· Strong customer service orientation and skills.
· Strong organizational skills and ability to consistently attend to details and meet deadlines.
· Ability to consistently handle telephone and email requests in a courteous and efficient manner.
· Ability and commitment to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
· Technical support, analytical, and problem-solving skills, or ability to develop them.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office product suites (especially Excel and PowerPoint) and knowledge or ability to learn other computer-based systems.
The Air Force Association is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, inclusion, and honoring the contributions of our country’s veterans.
Instructions for Applicants:
To apply, complete the application below and send it, along with a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements, to email@example.com. Incomplete and/or unofficial applications cannot be considered.