The Air National Guard Council is comprised of officers, enlisted members and civilians who serve (or have served) in the Air National Guard. They represent the different constituencies of the Air National Guard.
The responsibilities of the Air National Guard Council are as follows:
- Develops Air Force policy recommendations on quality of life and quality of service issues, which impact Air National Guard members.
- Identifies and prioritizes quality of life and quality of service issues, driven by legislative action, which impact Air National Guard members.
- Prepares input, to include background information, and recommend action by the Air National Guard on these issues.
- Makes recommendations to the Air National Guard on policy issues which impact Air National Guard members.
- Responds to Air National Guard requests for study, evaluation, and/or recommendation on issues affecting Air National Guard members.
- Performs such other duties as may be assigned by the Air National Guard.
|Lt Gen Scott L. Rice, Advisor
CMSgt Ronald C. Anderson, Advisor
Maj Gen Chuck Ickes (Ret), Chairman
Maj Gen Hugh Broomall (Ret), Member
Maj Gen Todd Bunting (Ret), Member
Maj Gen Donald Fick (Ret), Member
Brig Gen Kurt Vogel, Jr (Ret), Member
Brig Gen Clay Garrison, Member
Brig Gen Sherrie McCandless, Member
Col Russell Ponder, Member
Lt Col Dianna Lebedev, Member
|MSgt Rebecca Katt (Member/Liason)
CMSgt Jennifer Reecy, Member
SSgt Douglas Kechijian, Member
CMSgt Sandra Ahern, Member
CMSgt Lorraine Regan, Member
SSgt Jennifer Masters, Member
TSgt Nicholas Jewell, Member
SMSgt Mark Farmer, Member
SMSgt Minaya, Member
Please provide any necessary changes or additional information to Denise Hollywood at
1-800-727-3337 ext. 4844, Fax: 703-247-5853, E-mail: DHollywood@afa.org
As of October 27, 2016