The Enlisted Council is comprised of the twelve recipients of the Outstanding Airmen of the Year Award and senior enlisted members appointed by the Air Force to advise them.
The responsibilities of the Enlisted Council are as follows:
- Develops Air Force policy recommendations on quality of life and quality of service issues which impact the enlisted force.
- Identifies and prioritizes quality of life and quality of service issues, driven by legislative action, which impact the enlisted force.
- Prepares input, to include background information, and recommend action by the Air Force on these issues.
- Makes recommendations to the Air Force through the Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force on policy issues which impact the enlisted force.
- Responds to Air Force requests for study, evaluation, and/or recommendation on issues affecting the enlisted force.
- Performs such other duties as may be assigned by the Air Force
| TSgt Michael A. Asuncion, Jr., Air Force Space Command
TSgt Sharry L. Barnshaw, Air Mobility Command
SrA Raquel R. Caramanno, Air Force Materiel Command
TSgt Cassandra L. Cruz, Air Education and Training Command
SMSgt Mark E. Farmer, Air National Guard
SrA Jasmin N. Figueroa, Pacific Air Forces
|SMSgt Jeremiah F. Grisham, Air Force District of Washington
MSgt Marcus A. Mader, Air Force Special Operations Command
SMSgt Rebecca F. McNelley, Air Force Global Strike Command
SrA Derek F. Miles, U.S. Air Forces in Europe and Air Forces Africa
SSgt. Aaron M. Tobler, Air Force Reserve Command
SSgt Jamie K. Zimmer, Air Combat Command
Please provide any necessary changes or additional information to Denise Hollywood at
1-800-727-3337 ext. 4844, Fax: 703-247-5853, E-mail: DHollywood@afa.org
Last updated: October 27, 2016