The Air National Guard Council is comprised of officers, enlisted members and civilians who serve (or have served) in the Air National Guard. They represent the different constituencies of the Air National Guard.
The responsibilities of the Air National Guard Council are as follows:
- Develops Air Force policy recommendations on quality of life and quality of service issues, which impact Air National Guard members.
- Identifies and prioritizes quality of life and quality of service issues, driven by legislative action, which impact Air National Guard members.
- Prepares input, to include background information, and recommend action by the Air National Guard on these issues.
- Makes recommendations to the Air National Guard on policy issues which impact Air National Guard members.
- Responds to Air National Guard requests for study, evaluation, and/or recommendation on issues affecting Air National Guard members.
- Performs such other duties as may be assigned by the Air National Guard.
|Ickes, Chuck (Chair)
|Katt, Rebecca (Liason)
Please provide any necessary changes or additional information to Kristine Robbins at
1-800-727-3337 ext. 4844, Fax: 703-247-5853, E-mail: KRobbins@afa.org
As of April 19, 2016