September 17-18, 2016
The Air Force Association’s Annual National Convention is an exciting opportunity for AFA members from around the country and abroad to come together and play a pivotal role in shaping our Association. As defined by AFA’s Constitution, the Association is governed by its National Convention body, which passes its authority to an elected Board of Directors for required actions between National Conventions. If you are interested in joining fellow AFA members as a delegate, please contact your State President
for more information. Convention Activities and Business Sessions are Business Casual.
In addition to being the primary forum for conducting official AFA business, the National Convention offers exciting opportunities for members and guests to come together for networking, additional training, Congressional engagement, and social activities. A few highlights of the 2016 National Convention include:
- AFA Field Awards
- A memorial service and wreath laying at the Air Force Memorial;
- Additional training for current and potential AFA Field Leaders; and
- Many other activities for the 2016 National Convention aimed to have AFA delegates and guests make the most of your visit to National Harbor and the Washington D.C. area.
- View the full Delegate Agenda here.
- View detailed information about additional Convention activities for delegates, spouses, and guests, click here.
- To view Information for Delegates that has current info and read-aheads for Convention, click here.
Of course, you may also want to continue your stay a few more days and attend AFA’s prestigious Air, Space, & Cyber Conference and Technology Exhibition, September 19 – 21. This is truly a one-of-a-kind event where the Air Force Association brings together Air Force leadership, industry experts, and academia from around the world to discuss the issues and challenges facing America, the aerospace community, and our US Air Force today. AFA offers a discounted rate of $140/day for delegate attendance at the conference.
Page last updated on: Thursday, April 28, 2016 10:00 AM