Make Plans to Exhibit at the Air Force Association’s 34th Air Warfare Symposium & Technology Exposition
AFA's Air Warfare Symposium is a premier event for the aerospace and defense industry geared toward the professional development of Air Force officers, enlisted members, civilians, retirees, and veterans. The symposium annually brings together the top leadership of the Air Force as well as academics, leaders in industry, and government officials to discuss issues and challenges facing our Air Force and the aerospace community today and in the future. The theme for the 2018 Air Warfare Symposium is Innovation: The Warfighter's Edge. The Air Force is looking for industry to bring their most innovative and cutting edge products and technology to the symposium so they may keep and enhance air superiority. Exhibiting provides a great platform to bring Air Force decision makers and industry together in order to meet this goal.
The Air Warfare Symposium will boast over 27,000 square feet of space with over 50 companies showcasing the latest technologies and innovations in Air Warfare capabilities. Over the course of this three day event, the exhibition schedule will provide over 12 hours+ of exhibit time, 44% of which are non-compete hours. There will also be a welcome reception and outdoor BBQ for exhibitors and Air Force leaders to network and exchange ideas. The exhibit hall will also host breakfasts, lunches, and dessert and coffee breaks to provide even more opportunity to interact with attendees.
Exhibiting provides companies with exceptional networking opportunities and a platform to showcase your products to key decision makers within the Air
Force. By exhibiting you will not only have access to Air Force leadership but to top defense contractors from the US and around the world.
A National Air Force Presence - Participate Among Experts and Leaders
For your reference and to help evaluate the caliber of the symposium, click on the cover of the 2017 Air Warfare Symposium program guide which will provide the following valuable information…
- Full list of 2017 exhibitor and sponsors – See if any partnering companies or competitors are already at the conference
- 2017 Exhibit hall map – View the booth sizes of 2017 exhibiting companies
- Full 2017 agenda with topics – See if the agenda aligns with your products, services, and marketing message
- Full 2017 speaker line up with Bios – View the speakers comprising of industry experts and Air Force leadership
Videos and photos from 2017 Air Warfare Symposium:
- Connect with 2000 + industry professionals and Air Force leaders
- Network with key decision makers and influential leaders
- Access to small businesses, government programs and top defense contractors
- Increase visibility with aerospace, military and government
- Plus, gain exposure and improve your business potential
- 100% of surveyed exhibitors said that the Air Warfare Symposium exceeded or met their expectations and that their participation will lead to future business
- 86% of exhibitors rated their exhibit ROI as either excellent or good
- 71% of exhibiting company would recommend this show to a non-competing company
Past attendees have included:
- Secretary of the Air Force
- Air Force Chief of Staff
- Vice Chief of Staff
- Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force
- Commanders from all 10 Major Commands
- Commander, US Air Forces Central Command
- Director, Air National Guard
- Chief of Air Force Reserve
- Deputy Chief of Staff for ISR
- Various Air Force leaders from procurement and acquisitions
- Various CEOs and senior level executives from defense industry
View 2017 Sponsors
Looking for even more viability and exposure at the Air Warfare Symposium? Sponsoring is a great way to differentiate your company and drive traffic to your booth.
To review all sponsorship opportunities click here
View 2017 Sponsors
Exhibit Hall Floor Plan, Contracts and Exhibitor Information
AWS 2018 Exhibit Contract - Book your booth today!
AWS 2018 Exhibitor Kit
AWS 2018 Floor Plan - See companies that are already signed up and their location
Booth Space Rates (sold in 10 x 10/ 100 square foot increments only):
- AFA Corporate Members - $31 per square foot.
- Government/ military organizations - $24 per square foot
Booth space includes up to four exhibitor badges per 100 square feet of booth space purchased. The exhibitor badge entitles you to take part in all of the food functions in the exhibit hall which include two hosted receptions, as well as lunch on Thursday and the continental breakfast on Friday.
Please note: All exhibitors and sponsors must be AFA Corporate Members in good standing. Corporate Members will also receive one full conference registration with their booth space purchase, as a benefit of Corporate Membership. We want all our industry partners to be actively engaged with AFA members throughout the year which is why Corporate Membership is required for eligibility to exhibit or sponsor at the Air Warfare Symposium. Corporate Membership provides numerous opportunities to bring your products, services, thought leadership, and programs to the attention of Air Force decision makers and helps AFA continue its mission of promoting a dominate United States Air Force. Become a Corporate Member today! Visit here for more details.
Location: Rosen Shingle Creek 9939 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819
Exhibit hall hours (As of 10/30/2017) - Tentative and subject to change
Wednesday February 21, 2018: 6:30PM – 8:30PM - Welcome Reception in the Exhibit Hall
Thursday February 22, 2018: 9:30AM - 4:15PM - Technology Exposition Open
6:00PM - 7:45PM - Backyard BBQ poolside: Sponsorships and ticket packages available
Friday February 23, 2018: 7:00AM - 11:00AM - Technology Exposition Open
For more information on exhibiting at our Air Warfare Symposium please contact:
Ron Bates - NTP (National Trade Productions)
For information on event or Backyard BBQ sponsorships, please contact Barb Taylor email@example.com or at 703-247-5838. For more information about our Corporate Membership Programs or other AFA sponsorship opportunities, please contact Fred Ullman, Director of Corporate Relations at 703-247-5842 or FUllman@afa.org