AFA's sponsorship program helps you set your company apart from the other exhibitors by maximizing your brand's visibility to the attendees throughout the event. Our goal is to provide creative sponsorship options that meets your needs. To that end we have provided numerous alternatives and price points to in pursuit of that goal. If you don't see an offering that meets your organizations needs, please contact us directly and we will customize a sponsorship opportunity that maximizes your participation at the 2018 Air Warfare Symposium and Technology Exposition.
View Current Sponsors
All sponsorship opportunities are exclusive to AFA Corporate Members in good standing. If you wish to sponsor and are not a corporate member, click here to learn more about the program.
Click below to view the available sponsorship options:
Exposition Sponsorship Opportunities Backyard BBQ Sponsorship Opportunities
General Sponsorship, Marketing & Promotional Benefits for All Sponsor Levels
The following are some of the benefits you will receive by partnering with AFA as an Air Warfare Symposium sponsor:
• Enhanced visibility and networking opportunities to increase awareness of your brand with top Air Force and DoD leadership, influential aerospace industry leaders and members of air forces from around the globe
• Special signage placed at the event and in your booth identifying you as a sponsor
• Special mention in the official event program guide, including your corporate logo
• Recognition on AFA's event web site
• Special recognition in the AFA Annual Report acknowledging your support
• An invitation for you to provide one 8½” x 11 insert that will be included in the conference attendee bag
For more information about exhibitor sponsorships and Backyard BBQ sponsorship opportunities, please contact Barb Taylor at 703-247-5838 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information on our Corporate Membership Programs or other sponsorship opportunities, please contact Fred Ullman, Director of Corporate Relations at 703-247-5842 or FUllman@afa.org