Credentialed members of the media are able to attend AFA's virtual Aerospace Warfare Symposium (vAWS) free of charge, however, registration is required. Please register as media on AFA's vAWS registration page, AFA will review all media who register to confirm they meet AFA's media criteria.
AFA accepts media who work for a news organization or agency, i.e., print, online, or broadcast. Freelancers must be able to present valid media credentials. Capitol Hill and Pentagon credentials are acceptable. If you are a member of corporate media or a think tank, you must register as a conference attendee instead of using the media category.
A few highlights of the Virtual Aerospace Warfare Symposium include:
- More than 30 sessions, ranging from workshops to major addresses from Air and Space Forces leaders, industry experts, and aerospace professionals
- Half of the sessions will be live-streamed each day with the remaining half of the sessions being available on-demand to view each day
- Brand new this year will be the Mission Domain Engagement Sessions and Mission Domain Hub
- The Mission Domain Engagement Sessions offer attendees access to live, interactive webinars each afternoon comprised of experts on mission domains
- The Mission Domain Hub will offer attendees access to focused Mission Domain content displayed through interactive demonstration pages
For questions or media availability, please contact Bridget Dongu at email@example.com.