The Air Force Association’s annual Air, Space & Cyber Conference is an exciting opportunity for members of the media to attend a one-of-a-kind conference focused on the United States Air Force and Space Force. Credentialed members of the media are able to attend the conference and explore the exhibit floor free of charge, however, registration is required. Both a photo ID and a business card will be required for on-site media registration.
AFA accepts media who work for a news organization or agency, i.e., print, online or broadcast. Freelancers must be able to present valid media credentials. Capitol Hill and Pentagon credentials are acceptable. If you are a member of corporate media or a think tank, you must register as a conference attendee instead of using the media category.
A few highlights of the 2021 Air, Space & Cyber Conference include:
- Top leaders from the Air Force, Space Force, the Department of Defense, industry, and more
- An expanded exhibit hall with more than 100 exhibitors
- Unparalleled networking opportunities
- A live-streamed virtual attendance option for those unable to attend in person
- AFA's 75th Anniversary celebration
- And, like past AFA conferences that featured keynote participants like Neil deGrasse Tyson, Elon Musk, Sir Richard Branson, Jeff Bezos, and Mark Cuban, notable surprise guest speakers will be announced soon.
For questions or media availability, please contact Bridget Dongu at 1-800-727-3337, ext. 5818 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Media organizations with camera crews should contact Bridget as soon as possible to make the necessary arrangements.