EXHIBIT HALL HOURS
Wednesday, February 26: 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm - Welcome Reception in the Exhibit Hall
Thursday, February 27: 9:30 a.m. - 4:15 p.m. - Technology Exposition Open
Friday, February 28: 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. - Technology Exposition Open
AFA's Air Warfare Symposium is a premier event for the aerospace and defense industry geared toward the professional development of Air Force officers, enlisted members, civilians, retirees, and veterans. The annual symposium brings together the top leadership of the Air Force as well as academics, leaders in industry, and government officials to discuss issues and challenges facing our Air Force and the aerospace community today and in the future. The Air Force is looking for industry to bring their most innovative and cutting-edge products and technology to the symposium to support maintaining and enhancing U.S. air superiority. Exhibiting provides a great platform to bring Air Force decision-makers and industry together in order to meet this goal.
The Air Warfare Symposium will boast more than 27,000 square feet of space with more than 75+ companies showcasing the latest technologies and innovations in air warfare capabilities. Over the course of this three-day event, the exhibition schedule will provide more than 12 hours of exhibit time, approximately half of which are non-compete hours. There will also be a very well attended Welcome Reception and the highly popular Backyard BBQ will return to allow exhibitors and Air Force leaders the ability to freely network and exchange ideas. The exhibit hall will host breakfasts, lunches, and dessert and coffee breaks to provide even more opportunities to interact with attendees.
Exhibiting provides companies with exceptional networking opportunities and a platform to showcase your products and services to key decision-makers within the Air Force. By exhibiting, you will not only have access to Air Force leadership but also to top defense contractors from the U.S. and around the world.
For your reference and to help evaluate the caliber of the symposium, please view the 2019 Air Warfare Symposium Program Guide which will provide the following valuable information:
- List of 2019 exhibitors and sponsors: see if any partnering companies or competitors are already at the conference
- 2019 exhibit hall map: view the 2019 booth sizes of exhibiting companies
- 2019 agenda: see if the agenda aligns with your products, services, and marketing message
- 2019 speaker lineup with bios: view the speakers comprising of industry experts and Air Force leadership
- Connect with 3,000+ industry professionals and Air Force leaders
- Network with key decision-makers and influential leaders
- Access small businesses, government programs, and top defense contractors
- Increase visibility with aerospace, military, and government personnel
- Gain exposure and improve your business potential
Past Attendees Have Included:
- Secretary of the Air Force
- Air Force Chief of Staff
- Vice Chief of Staff
- Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force
- Commanders of all 10 Major Commands
- Commander, U.S. Air Forces Central Command
- Director, Air National Guard
- Chief of Air Force Reserve
- Deputy Chief of Staff for ISR
- Mark Cuban, Entrepreneur & Dallas Mavericks Owner
- Various Air Force leaders from procurement and acquisitions
- Various CEOs and senior-level executives from the defense industry
AWS 2020 Exhibitor Contract - Book your booth today!
AWS 2020 Exhibitor Floor Plan - See companies that have already signed up and their locations.
AWS 2020 Exhibitor Services Kit - COMING SOON! Full logistics details on exhibiting at AWS to include Freeman store, show products, and services, shipping and more!
Have questions about your booth?
Please contact Orlando Exhibitor Services -
Phone: 407-816-7900 or Email: FreemanOrlandoES@freeman.com
Booth Space Rates - Sold in 10 x 10 (100 sq ft) increments only:
- AFA Corporate Members - $33/square foot
- Government and Military Organizations - $26/square foot
Booth space includes up to four exhibitor badges per 100 square feet of booth space purchased. The exhibitor badge entitles you to take part in all of the food functions in the exhibit hall which include two hosted receptions, as well as lunch on Thursday and the continental breakfast on Friday.
Please note: All exhibitors and sponsors must be AFA Corporate Members in good standing. Corporate Members will also receive one full conference registration with their booth space purchase, as a benefit of Corporate Membership. We want all our industry partners to be actively engaged with AFA members throughout the year which is why Corporate Membership is required for eligibility to exhibit or sponsor at the Air Warfare Symposium. Corporate Membership provides numerous opportunities to bring your products, services, thought leadership, and programs to the attention of Air Force decision-makers and helps AFA continue its mission of promoting a dominant United States Air Force. Become a Corporate Member today! Visit here for more details.
If you are interested in exhibiting, please contact:
Ron Bates, NTP Events
(703) 706-8230 | email@example.com
For information on corporate membership and sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
Fred Ullman, Director of Corporate Relations, AFA
(703) 247-5842 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Perry Currier, Exhibits and Sponsorships Manager, Corporate Relations, AFA
(703) 247-5838 | email@example.com