EXHIBIT HALL HOURS
Wednesday, February 27: Time TBD - Welcome Reception in the Exhibit Hall
Thursday, February 28: Time TBD - Technology Exposition Open
Friday, March 1: Time TBD - Technology Exposition Open
AFA's Air Warfare Symposium is a premier event for the aerospace and defense industry geared toward the professional development of Air Force officers, enlisted members, civilians, retirees, and veterans. The annual symposium brings together the top leadership of the Air Force as well as academics, leaders in
The Air Warfare Symposium will boast more than 27,000 square feet of space with more than 50 companies showcasing the latest technologies and innovations in air warfare capabilities. Over the course of this three-day event, the exhibition schedule will provide more than 12 hours of exhibit time, 44% of which are non-compete hours. There will also be a welcome reception and outdoor BBQ for exhibitors and Air Force leaders to network and exchange ideas. The exhibit hall will host breakfasts, lunches, and dessert and coffee
Exhibiting provides companies with exceptional networking opportunities and a platform to showcase your products to key decision makers within the Air Force. By exhibiting, you will not only have access to Air Force leadership but also
For your reference and to help evaluate the caliber of the symposium, please view the 2018 Air Warfare Symposium Program Guide which will provide the following valuable information:
- List of 2018 exhibitors and sponsors: see if any partnering companies or competitors are already at the conference
- 2018 exhibit hall map: view the 2018 booth sizes of exhibiting companies
- 2018 agenda: see if the agenda aligns with your products, services, and marketing message
- 2018 speaker lineup with bios: view the speakers comprising of industry experts and Air Force leadership
- Connect with 2000+ industry professionals and Air Force leaders
- Network with key decision makers and influential leaders
- Access small businesses, government programs, and top defense contractors
- Increase visibility with aerospace, military, and government personnel
- Gain exposure and improve your business potential
- 100% of surveyed exhibitors said that the Air Warfare Symposium exceeded or met their expectations and that their participation led to future business
- 86% of exhibitors rated their exhibit ROI as excellent or good
- 71% of exhibiting companies would recommend this show to a non-competing company
Past Attendees Have Included:
- Secretary of the Air Force
- Air Force Chief of Staff
- Vice Chief of Staff
- Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force
- Commanders of all 10 Major Commands
- Commander, U.S. Air Forces Central Command
- Director, Air National Guard
- Chief of Air Force Reserve
- Deputy Chief of Staff for ISR
- Various Air Force leaders from procurement and acquisitions
- Various CEOs and senior level executives from the defense industry
AWS 2019 Exhibitor Contract - Book your booth today!
AWS 2019 Exhibitor Floor Plan - See companies that have already signed up and their locations.
Booth Space Rates - Sold in 10 x 10 (100 sq ft) increments only:
- AFA Corporate Members - $32/square foot
- Government and Military Organizations - $25/square foot
Booth space includes up to four exhibitor badges per 100 square feet of booth space purchased. The exhibitor badge entitles you to take part in all of the food functions in the exhibit hall which include two hosted receptions, as well as lunch on Thursday and the continental breakfast on Friday.
Please note: All exhibitors and sponsors must be AFA Corporate Members in good standing. Corporate Members will also receive one full conference registration with their booth space purchase, as a benefit of Corporate Membership. We want all our industry partners to be actively engaged with AFA members throughout the year which is why Corporate Membership is required for eligibility to exhibit or sponsor at the Air Warfare Symposium. Corporate Membership provides numerous opportunities to bring your products, services, thought leadership, and programs to the attention of Air Force decision makers and helps AFA continue its mission of promoting a dominant United States Air Force. Become a Corporate Member today! Visit here for more details.
Thank you to our 2018 AWS Sponsors!
For more information on exhibiting at our Air Warfare Symposium please contact Ron Bates - NTP (National Trade Productions) at 703-706-8230 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information on sponsorships including the Backyard BBQ, please contact Perry Currier, Manager of Corporate Relations, at email@example.com or call 703-247-5838.
For more information about our Corporate Membership Programs or other AFA sponsorship opportunities, please contact Fred Ullman, Director of Corporate Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-247-5842.