2021 Aerospace Warfare Symposium
FEBRUARY 24 - 26, 2021
IN LIGHT OF THE CONTINUING PANDEMIC, AFA CONTINUES TO ASSESS OPTIONS FOR HOSTING OUR AEROSPACE WARFARE SYMPOSIUM FEB. 24 – 26, 2021 IN ORLANDO.
DETAILS ON REGISTRATION, HOTEL RESERVATIONS, AND OTHER TOPICS WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON. PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Get connected with the people who matter most. Gain exposure to global perspectives from attendees with diverse backgrounds and experiences..
Experience two days of discussions and gain unique insights into factors transforming the defense market landscape including new innovations in the evolving nature of air, space, and cyber power.
Each year, attendees access the most innovative information and ideas. Symposium sessions provide a breadth of industry insight and forward-thinking outlooks.
- Influential keynotes to address pressing topics
- Networking opportunities for business contacts
To evaluate the caliber of the symposium, please refer to the 2020 Air Warfare Symposium Program Guide below to review:
- List of 2020 exhibitors and sponsors: see if any partnering companies or competitors are already at the conference
- 2020 exhibit hall map: view the 2020 booth sizes of exhibiting companies
- 2020 agenda: see if the agenda aligns with your products, services, and marketing message
- 2020 speaker lineup with bios: view the speakers comprising of industry experts and Air Force leadership
The Air Force and Space Force are looking for industry to bring their most innovative and cutting-edge products and technology to the symposium to support maintaining and enhancing U.S. air superiority. To learn more about how exhibiting at AWS provides a great platform to bring Air Force and Space Force decision-makers and industry together, please contact Fred Ullman or Ron Bates for full details on current availability.
Fred Ullman, Director of Corporate Relations
(703) 247-5842 | email@example.com
AFA's sponsorship opportunities elevate your company's visibility, brand, and thought leadership throughout the symposium. Our goal is to provide creative sponsorship options that meet your needs and provide a solid return on your investment. To assist with this, please contact Perry Currier for the latest and greatest offerings and to explore innovative ways to get your brand directly in front of the top industry, Air Force and Space Force leadership.
Perry Currier, Exhibits and Sponsorships Manager, Corporate Relations
(703) 247-5838 | firstname.lastname@example.org