- Will my registration be automatically canceled? Do I have to re-register for the virtual event? No, your registration will not be automatically canceled. For any registration that was not previously canceled, the registrant will be able to login back into their record to sign up for the virtual event options. Any previous payment will be available to use with the new virtual options or a refund can be requested.
- Can I roll-over my registration to the virtual event? The registrant's record (contact information, payments, purchased membership, and donations) will roll-over to the new virtual; however, the registrant will need to sign-up for the new virtual activity options. Any previous payment will be available to use with the new virtual options or a refund can be requested.
- Can I get a full refund if I don't want to attend the virtual event? Yes, you will receive a full refund minus any membership fees.
- Will I be automatically be refunded? You will not automatically be refunded. AFA emailed all paid registration attendees the week of July 6th with options. If you have questions, please email Katie Storm at email@example.com.
- Will my individual dinner ticket(s) be automatically refunded? You will not automatically be refunded. AFA emailed all paid registration attendees the week of July 6th with options. If you have questions, please email Katie Storm at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If I signed up to be an AFA Member during registration will my AFA Membership be refunded? No, your event registration will be refunded minus the price of your AFA Membership. If you have questions regarding your AFA Membership, please contact the Membership Department at 703-247-5800 or via email at email@example.com.
- When will virtual registration open? We are working to open vASC registration as soon as possible. Our goal is to have it available by August 3rd.
- How much is the virtual event? We are working to open vASC registration as soon as possible. Our goal is to have pricing details available by July 27th.
- What will virtual registration include? We are currently working vASC event details. Our goal is to have these details available by July 27th.
- Will my dinner table be automatically refunded? No, you will not automatically be refunded. AFA contacted all paid dinner table contacts the week of July 6th with options. If you have questions, please email Meghan McClelland at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Will my Air Force Birthday Dinner donation to support an airman's dinner ticket be refunded automatically? You will not automatically be refunded. AFA emailed all donors the week of July 6th with options. If you have questions, please email Meghan McClelland at email@example.com.
Exhibitor and Sponsor Information
- What are my virtual exhibit/sponsorship options? An AFA representative will reach out to you soon to discuss your options and how you can participate in a virtual setting at vASC.
- Will my exhibit/sponsorship fees be automatically be refunded? Exhibitors and sponsors will be contacted soon to discuss refunds and other options.
- What is and what is not going to be refunded? Exhibitors will be offered a full refund and other options (rolling fees over to vASC, rolling fees forward to a later event, etc.). Sponsors will be offered a refund of sponsorship fees paid less production costs already incurred. More details will be released soon.
- When will I receive my refund? Exhibitors should expect to receive communications from our exhibit services contractor by August 7th with refund options.
- Will our company be given the option to roll over our booth fees to ASC 2021? Yes. You can expect to be contacted by an AFA representative soon and to be presented with several options.
- When can I select my 2021 booth? Booth selection for ASC2021 will be offered immediately after vASC 2020.
- What will vASC 2020's virtual exhibit hall look like? How do I exhibit and sponsor? AFA is currently assessing virtual platform options and expects to select a specific platform by late July. We will make details known as soon as we have them.
- Will any full attendee or exhibitor badges be included with booth rental/sponsorship? We are developing our vASC 2020 exhibit/sponsorship packages now, and expect to release details by Aug 5.
- Can my company rollover ASC 2020 sponsorship fees to vASC 2020 virtual sponsorships? An AFA representative will contact ASC 2020 sponsors soon and will offer sponsorship conversion options.
- How will priority points work? Priority points for 2021 ASC booth selection will be based on total exhibit/sponsorship spend at vASC 2020 and ASC 2020 combined.
Guestroom Reservation Information
- Do I need to cancel my hotel room or will it be canceled automatically? If you booked through one of AFA's room blocks in National Harbor, your reservation will be automatically canceled. We are unable to cancel other reservations registrants may have made.
- Will my hotel room deposit be refunded? Yes, you should see a refund within 5-10 business days of receiving your cancellation notification from the hotel.
- Can I keep my guestroom for other business travel? Unfortunately, if you accessed an AFA room block for your reservation, no. You will need to rebook a reservation at the hotel's going rate.