Wounded Airmen Cycling Challenge - Premier Sponsor $10,000, Team Sponsor $5,000
AFA is committed to caring for our Wounded Airmen. Join AFA at our first annual Wounded Airmen Cycling Challenge on May 20, 2017 to raise funds in support of our Airmen and their families, while enjoying one of Arlington's premier indoor cycling and spin venues! All funds raised directly support our Wounded Airmen & Family Programs. For more information on Corporate Sponsorship click here.
70 for 70 Sponsorship - $10,000
In celebration of the 70th birthday of the greatest Air Force in the world, AFA is honored to announce our #70for70 campaign! Throughout the course of 2017, we will highlight 70 diverse heroes who have broken barriers through innovation, teamwork, and heritage. Our #70for70 campaign will culminate at the Air, Space & Cyber Conference, Sep 18-20, 2017 where we will recognize all 70 recipients.
To view and share details on this sponsorship opportunity you can click on the 70 for 70 sponsorship flyer.
AFA Annual Calendar Sponsorship - $15,000
- Direct mail every October to roughly 25,000 AFA donors and members
- Logo prominently displayed on each page including front and back covers and opening statement page
- Logo will also be incorporated in the thank you letter accompanying the calendar and follow up email
- For $25k, AFA will work with the sponsor to feature more of its products within the photos on the calendar
AFA Annual Donor Lapel Pin - $10,000
- Direct mail every September to roughly 25,000 AFA donors and members
- Sponsor logo on pin holder card as well as highlighted in thank you letter and follow up email
Annual Donor Club Card for Wings Society- $8,000
- Direct mail every December to roughly 25,000 AFA donors and members
- Sponsor logo on club card as well as highlighted in thank you letter and follow up email
Matching Gift Campaign Sponsor for Giving Tuesday in November - $10,000
- Digital Campaign to 90,000 Members & Donors
- Sponsor would be featured throughout campaign using various marketing channels including emails, website landing page, rotator on AFA’s home page, social media, and in house ads for AFA's Daily E-Newsletter and Air Force Magazine.
AFA Board Room naming rights - $25,000
The AFA Board Room is consistently booked with meetings and events that draw leaders from all aspects of the Aerospace community. Your company name with be prominently displayed at the entrance along with a plaque inside the room thanking your generosity. Meetings include;
- AFA Board and Executive Committee meetings
- AFA Chapter and staff meetings
- AFA President executive meetings
- Media/press meetings
- Wounded Airmen meetings
- CyberPatriot meetings
- Mitchell Institute meetings
- StellarXplorers meetings
- Plus special events and ceremonies