The Air Force Association Presents Airmen and Space Warfighters in Action, a virtual speaker series featuring fresh perspectives from the operational forces.
Like our Capitol Hill Breakfast Series, Airmen in the Fight will feature speakers with the same caliber you have come to expect, but with greater variety. We’ll still hear the word from the top Air Force and Space Force leaders in Washington, but look for more insight from the operating forces across the nation and around the world. This dynamic - and virtual for now - speaker series with Air Force and Space Force leaders will focus on the needs and requirements of our operational forces.
Sponsoring will give you the opportunity to hear from top Air Force leaders and engage with them virtually until it is safe to resume live events.
Speaker Series sponsorship benefits and cost:
Live Event Sponsorship benefits:
- 2 complimentary registrations per event (6-8 events per year)
- Head table preferential seating (as space allows)
- Randomly selected attendance at post-event roundtables with speakers (off the record/no media)
- Video recordings provided from each event
- Sponsors listed on the AFA Sponsorships Page
- Sponsorship thank you and acknowledgment from the podium and on signage
Virtual Event Sponsorship benefits:
- Up to four invitations to the live, virtual event for guests of your choosing. Guests may have the ability to ask questions of the speaker.
- The opportunity for one member of your team to participate in a post-event roundtable with the speaker (off the record/no media/contingent on speaker approval)
- Sponsorship recognition at the start of each event, and in all marketing materials promoting Airmen In The Fight events
- Sponsor logo placement on the sponsorships page at AFA.org
- $9,000 annually to cover 6-8 events per year
If you are interested in sponsoring, contact our Corporate Relations team at Corporate@afa.org