Strengthen Your Financial Future with AFA
Wherever you are in life, whatever your financial needs, we can provide assistance every step of the way. USAA is dedicated to your financial future. We believe that money should give you less to worry about, not more. We have the products and services that will help you with your financial goals, including insurance, banking, investments, financial guidance, member discounts and more.
As an AFA Member, you are eligible to apply for the AFA USAA Rewards™ Credit Cards. The cards that make it easy for you to support AFA. Choose from American Express® or Visa Signature®, both issued through USAA Bank, AFA’s Preferred Partner for Financial Services.
Savings and Benefits include:
- No Annual Fee and a competitive variable APR
- Earn points for every dollar spent on everyday purchases
- Get 2,500 bonus points with your first purchase
- Earn points without a cap or expiration
- Redeem points for cash back or use them to purchase travel, gift cards, and merchandise. You can also redeem your points and donate back to AFA
- Pay no foreign transaction fee when you travel outside of the United States
- Special benefits for Active-duty Military, National Guard, and Reserve personnel
USAA is AFA’s Preferred Partner for Financial Services. As an AFA Member, you are able to take advantage of USAA Banking. And rest assured, USAA Bank is a Member FDIC.
Why choose USAA Bank? We believe you should be able to bank when you want, where you want, and how you want. With USAA Bank every ATM nationwide is your ATM. If another bank charges you, we refund the fees.1
Plus look at all the conveniences of USAA Secure Checking:
Qualifying members can deposit checks using a smartphone with Deposit@Mobile®2
- Pay, manage and view all your bills in one place with USAA Web BillPay®
- Get free unlimited checking funds transfers to any U.S. bank
- Access your account from your mobile device with our free highly-rated USAA app
- Check your account balance, transfer funds and more at usaa.com and mobile.usaa.com
- Service and manage your accounts at any USAA Financial Center
Switch to USAA Bank and you also get:
- Free overdraft protection
- Free checks
- No monthly service fees regardless of your balance
1 USAA does not charge a fee for the first 10 ATM withdrawals and refunds up to $15 in other banks’ ATM usage fees each month. A 1% foreign transaction fee applies to withdrawals outside the U.S.
2 You must qualify for USAA’s remote deposit services; eligibility for USAA property and casualty insurance and credit qualification required. Deposits may not be available for immediate withdrawal.
Need help? Call 1-877-618-2473
USAA is AFA’s Preferred Partner for Financial Services. As an AFA Member, you are eligible to take advantage of USAA Investment Services.
At USAA, our disciplined approach to managing money stems from our military values of service, loyalty, honesty, and integrity. It’s a commitment we share with those we serve. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned investor, our investment products and services are designed to help you reach your financial goals.
- Mutual Funds
- Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
- Retirement Solutions
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
- Brokerage Accounts
- Managed Portfolios
- 529 College Savings
- Trust Services
Our financial advisors can help you decide which investment options are right for you.
Call 1-800-771-9960 for a personal, no-obligation consultation.
Learn more about reaching your financial goals with the experts at USAA
Become a LifeLock® Member Today
You may be mindful about taking steps to protect your identity, but you can miss certain threats if you’re just monitoring your credit and bank statements. Some things that you can’t easily see or fix on your own can also make you vulnerable. Identity thieves can get loans in your name–some that don’t even require a credit check like online payday loans–change your address without your authorization, or sell your personal information on the dark web.
You may not think it can happen to you, but one in four people has experienced identity theft.1 Everyday activities like using public Wi-Fi and shopping online can expose your personal information to identity thieves. When you become a LifeLock member, you’ll have exclusive member-only protection services including proprietary technology that detects a wide range of threats†. We scan hundreds of millions of transactions a second looking for potential identity problems and alert you by text, phone‡‡, or email.
If you’re ever a victim of identity theft, a dedicated, U.S.-based Identity Restoration Specialist will personally handle your case from start to finish and help fix it. We also help you keep what’s yours, yours–with our Million Dollar Protection™ Package††† which includes reimbursement for stolen funds and coverage for personal expenses–each with limits of up to $25,000, up to $100,000 or up to $1 million based on the limits of your plan–and our Service Guarantee that provides lawyers and experts, if needed, to help resolve your case.
More Detection. More Protection
When you become a LifeLock member, you have exclusive members-only protection services, including:
- Proprietary LifeLock Technology that Detects a Wide Range of Threats† –We scan hundreds of millions of transactions a second to detect potential identity problems and alert you by text, phone‡‡, or email.
- U.S.-Based Identity Restoration Specialists Dedicated to Your Case–Our team knows the steps to take to help resolve problems as easily as possible. As a LifeLock member, you’ll have a dedicated U.S.-based Identity Restoration Specialist who will work, from start to finish, to fix identity issues.
- Million Dollar Protection™ Package†††–Including reimbursement for stolen funds and coverage for personal expenses–each with limits of up to $25,000, up to $100,000 or up to $1 million–based on limits of your plan–and our Service Guarantee that provides lawyers and experts, if needed, to help resolve your case.
1Based on a monthly online consumer survey (n=2044) conducted for LifeLock by MSI International, Apr 2015 – Oct 2016.
No one can prevent all identity theft. † LifeLock does not monitor all transactions at all businesses.
‡‡ Phone alerts made during normal local business hours.
††† Million Dollar Protection Package benefits are provided by a Master Policy issued by United Specialty Insurance Company, Inc. (State National Insurance Company, Inc. for NY State members). The Master Policy provides coverage for Stolen Funds Reimbursement and Personal Expense Compensation, each with limits of up to $25,000 for Standard members, up to $100,000 for Advantage members and up to $1 million for Ultimate Plus members. If needed, LifeLock will provide lawyers and experts under the Service Guarantee. Please see the policy terms, conditions and exclusions at: LifeLock.com/legal.
No one can prevent all identity theft.
† LifeLock does not monitor all transactions at all businesses.
*Credit card will be required at enrollment. At the end of the no-cost 30-day trial period, if you do not cancel, your card will be billed automatically ($8.49mo/$93.41yr plus applicable sales tax for LifeLock Standard™ membership or $16.99mo/$186.91yr plus applicable sales tax for LifeLock Advantage™ membership or $25.49mo/$280.41yr plus applicable sales tax for LifeLock Ultimate Plus™ membership). You can cancel LifeLock services anytime without penalty by calling 1-800-LifeLock. Offer is available for LifeLock Standard™, LifeLock Advantage™ and LifeLock Ultimate Plus™ memberships only. Not combinable with other offers.