Live Your Best Life with AFA’s Wellness Programs
Enjoy exceptional care and invaluable peace of mind with special offers from AFA. Routine health care, emergency services, simple brain exercises—you get all this and more with exclusive savings from the nation’s leading service providers.
If you are on vacation and become ill or injured, what would you do? You may be surprised to learn that your health insurance may not cover your return home for treatment. And did you know that air ambulances start at $15,000 and must be prepaid?
Medical Air Services Association (MASA) enables AFA Members to enroll in the premier worldwide emergency assistance program. You can have the peace of mind of knowing that your transportation home is covered wherever you travel in the world at no cost to you, with no deductibles, no co-pays, no dollar limits on air transport costs, and no claim forms. Instead, you just pay MASA annual dues which will never be raised and which are discounted for AFA Members!
Here are just some of the benefits of this valuable WORLDWIDE coverage:
- air or ground transportation for sick/injured and escort
- organ retrieval
- organ recipient transport
- escort transportation
- minor children/grandchildren return
- vehicle return
Take advantage of your AFA Membership Discount now and MASA will waive the Enrollment Fee, too:
- Individual Plan $348/yearly
- Family Plan $468/yearly
- Enrollment Fee $60 Waived for AFA
“My wife got sick on Christmas Day and entered the hospital in Lake Havasu, Arizona. She was there ten days and got worse every day. We called MASA and they arranged a private flight for her to our hometown hospital in Twin Falls, Idaho. I was able to fly home with her. She was treated and released from the hospital in four days. We believe being able to get home to the doctors who knew her medical history saved her life.”
Need help? Call 1-800-423-3226
Use this Discount code: MASA4AFA
The Power of Prevention
Did you know that you may be at risk for life-threatening diseases and yet have no symptoms? Life Line Screening evaluates your risk for several of today’s most critical–and often undiagnosed–healthcare conditions.
The screenings are less than an hour, painless, and noninvasive and are performed conveniently in your own community by a skilled technologist and reviewed by a board-certified physician. You’ll receive a confidential written report within 21 days and are encouraged to share the results with your doctor.
Take advantage of your AFA Member Discount on these vital Screenings when Life Line comes to your neighborhood:
- AFA members save money on vital screenings
- Stroke, Vascular Disease and Heart Rhythm Package: $135 for AFA Members. Your savings: $105
- Complete Wellness Package: $145 for AFA Members. Your savings: $130 (includes all of the above plus Osteoporosis screening)
- Add 6 for Life Screenings: $224 for AFA Members. Your savings: $130 (includes all of the above plus “6 for Life” Health Assessment, Complete Lipid Panel and Blood Sugar Test--measures your risk for 6 major chronic diseases: stroke, diabetes, coronary heart disease, congestive heart failure, COPD)
Mention coupon code BBPA-001 and the discount will be applied to your appointment.
Need help? Call 1-800-908-9121
The rising cost of prescription drugs puts a strain on family budgets—especially when they’re not covered by insurance. AFA helps make your medicines more affordable with a free Prescription Discount Card through DPRx. You’ll save* 10% to 60% every time you fill a prescription.
Your card will be delivered pre-activated and ready to use at more than 48,000 pharmacies nationwide, including:
- Rite Aid
- United Drugs
See the full list of participating pharmacies and enroll today.
Need help? Call 1-877-321-6755
*If you pay only a small copay for prescriptions with your health insurance, you may not receive additional discounts.
With more than 12,000 participant eye care locations nationwide, the Cost-to-Coast network is comprehensive and includes ophthalmologists, optometrists, independent optical centers and national chains such as Pearle Vision, JC Penney Optical, Sears Optical, LensCrafters, and EyeMasters.
Save 10% to 60% on most eye care services and products such as:
- contacts (excluding disposables)
- eye exams
- surgical procedures such as LASIK
AFA Members can save:
- 20% off the cost of Coast-to-Coast Vision plans normally $29.95 per year for an individual or $49.95 a year for the whole family.
- 20% off and 3 months free
The quality of your hearing just may affect the quality of your life. That’s why we have partnered with American Hearing Benefits to provide AFA Members access to FREE hearing consultations and significant discounts on hearing aids through AHB’s nationwide network of hearing professionals.
American Hearing Members Receive:
- Discounts on today’s latest technology, including hearing aids and tinnitus options
- FREE annual hearing consultations
- Access to a nationwide network of 3,000+ hearing professionals
- FREE one-year supply of batteries (40 cells per hearing aid purchased)
- One year of free office visits (limit of six)
- 60-day trial period*
- FREE Deluxe Warranty Plan, including loss and damage*
- Financing plans available (subject to credit approval)
AFA Members can take advantage of a 60 day trial.
Need help? Call 1-888-809-7786
20% off and 3 months FREE
When you visit AFADentalPlans.Com you access a nationwide search engine that enables you to compare discount dental plans by zip code, view sample savings, and find a nearby dentist. When you select a plan, you could save 10% to 60% on procedures such as cleanings, root canals, x-rays and even cosmetic dentistry.
These dental plans have no annual limits and can be used as often as needed. Some can even be coupled with dental insurance to reduce your out-of-pocket costs once your typical cap is reached.
With your AFA Members’ 20% discount, plans will range from:
- $63.96 to $111.96 per year for individuals
- $103.96 to $159.96 per year for families
Plus, AFA Members get 3 extra months FREE!
There are no paperwork hassles or health restrictions, and most plans can be activated within three business days. Take advantage of this member benefit today and start saving.
USE COUPON CODE AFA20
Need help? Call 1-888-606-8401
FREE 30 Day No Risk Trial
AFA Members can try Dental Benefits Max FREE for 30 days. It enables you to use Aetna Dental Access®, one of the country’s most recognized and comprehensive dental networks.
With Dental Benefits Max, you receive substantial discounts of 15% to 50% at more than 132,000 dentists nationwide. In addition, you qualify for discounts on Vision Care (through Coast-to-Coast Vision Plan), Prescriptions, Chiropractic Care and Medical Supplies. And there are no deductibles or claim forms to file!
If you choose to continue after your free month, you pay just:
- Individual Coverage: $ 9.95/monthly
- Entire Household Coverage: $12.95/monthly
Need help? Call 1-866-481-6289
An important part of overall wellness is the health of your mind as well as your body. We've recently partnered with "Total Brain" on a brain health program. We are excited to be offering it to you, as an AFA member, at a discount! Now, you can add brain training to your every day healthy habits. With a healthy brain, you'll bounce back from stress, stay positive, think clearly and interact with people better. And the best part? You can do it all with fun games and activities!
Total Brain helps you understand and improve your brain performance so you can overcome daily challenges and be more productive throughout the day.
Here's how to participate:
- Step 1 - Begin by completing a brain health assessment in order to receive personalized recommendations.
- Step 2 - Train regularly to improve your brain's cognitive and emotional skills. Improvements can be seen after just one month of training for 10 minutes a day, 3 times a week.
- Step 3 - Track your progress with follow up assessments.
- Benefits of brain training include:
- Thinking clearly
- Interacting with others better
- Increased stress management
- Positive thinking
- And more