DOOLITTLE BUILDING BRICKS
Over 70 years ago, Jimmy Doolittle built the foundation for AFA brick by brick. Continue his legacy and honor a family member, friend, or your service to our great nation, by making a donation for your own personalized brick to be installed at AFA Headquarters.
Gift plans can create opportunities for you, as well as for the Air Force Association. It's important that the gift is right for you and your family. That's why we have made sure that there are many flexible options that you can choose from, including naming AFA in your
The mission fo the Combined Federal Campaign is to promote and support philanthropy through a program that is employee focused, cost-efficient, and effective in providing all federal employees the opportunity to improve the quality of life for all.
"I enlisted in the Air Force right out of high school. It took a couple of years before realizing I wasn't just in the Air Force. The Air Force was in me.
It's a profound feeling that has only grown stronger over the years. That's what being an Airman for Life is all about - always being a part of the best Air Force in the world, whether you're Active Duty or retired, in uniform or civilian.
When our Airmen or other members of the Air Force family need you, you come through with flying colors!"
Larry O. Spencer
What AFA does for the Air Force community
The Air Force Association is the leading voice for aerospace power and the Air Force family before, during, and after their time in uniform. We are honored to serve as the only non-profit, professional military association that advocates for all Airmen: active duty, reserve, guard, civilians, retirees, veterans, industry partners, and their families. Through our pillars of connectivity, advocacy, and professional development, we value strength in community.
- Our Wounded Airman Program assists Airmen as they tackle the mission of moving on from wounds, injuries, and illnesses suffered while serving our nation.
- Our relentless efforts ensure healthcare, disability, and other benefits promised to our Airmen - active duty and veteran alike - are actually delivered.
- AFA scholarships, grants, awards, and conferences further the professional development of Airmen and their families while recognizing the heroism of our most outstanding Air Force men and women.
- We press Congress for the funding the Air Force needs to address its chronic pilot shortage, invest in technologically advanced aircraft and weapons systems, and remain the world's greatest air force.
- We advocate for military pay raises to match those of the private sector to improve Airmen retention rates and Air Force readiness.
- We educate the public on the importance of aerospace dominance as a key to ensuring national security.
- We promote aerospace education through programs including CyberPatriot, StellarXplorers, JROTC, ROTC, Civil Air Patrol, and Arnold Air Society & Silver Wings.