The Air Force Association’s annual National Convention is an exciting opportunity for AFA members from around the country and abroad to come together and play a pivotal role in shaping our Association. As defined by AFA’s Constitution, the Association is governed by its National Convention body, which passes its authority to an elected Board of Directors for required actions between National Conventions. If you are interested in joining fellow AFA members as a delegate, please contact your State President for more information. You can search for your State President here.
AFA's National Convention is the governing body of the Air Force Association. As a delegate, you will be voting on organizational changes and electing national officers. Please click here to access important read ahead documents to best prepare you to serve as a delegate.
The hotel has agreed to a $171 rate plus tax (roughly $202 with tax) during our program dates. Please make your reservations now to ensure you get these rates. Reservations will be accepted on a first-in basis until the block is full or until Friday, August 24,
In addition to being the primary forum for conducting official AFA business, the National Convention offers exciting opportunities for members and guests to come together for networking, additional training, Congressional engagement, and social activities. A few highlights of the 2018 National Convention included:
- Opportunities to meet and share best practices with other Field leaders from around the country
- AFA Field Awards Dinner to recognize our exceptional volunteers and chapters
- A Memorial Service and Wreath Laying at the Air Force Memorial to honor our AFA and Air Force leaders
- A "Meet and Greet" for spouses and guests
- Training workshops for current and potential AFA Field Leaders
Important information for delegates was posted here. We look forward to seeing everyone!