Careers at AFA
The Air Force Association (AFA) is a non-profit, independent, professional military and aerospace education association. Our mission is to promote dominant U.S. Air and Space Forces as the foundation of a strong National Defense; to honor and support our Airmen, Space Force Professionals, and their Families; and to remember and respect our enduring Heritage.
AFA is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, inclusion, and honoring the contributions of our country’s veterans.
We offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package including matching contributions to our 401(k)-retirement plan, paid vacation and holidays, medical, dental, and life insurance.
For more information about AFA, see our About Us page.
- Board of Directors, Executive Assistant
- Manager, Individual Giving
- Manager, Member Relations
- Director, Legislative Affairs
- Operations Coordinator
- Program Director, Doolittle Leadership Center
- Coordinator, Individual Giving
- Senior Fellow, Space Studies