Air Force Association COVID-19 Response
The Air Force Association COVID-19 Action Team was stood up to monitor the Coronavirus situation and keep our members and their families informed.
As the number of COVID-19 cases increases, we want to assure you that the safety of our members and our employees is a top priority.
In response to the recent developments, we recommend our AFA Field Leaders and chapters take the following steps to ensure the health and safety of our members, guests, family members.
- Please check with your local ordinances for the rules and regulations regarding hosting events due to the spread of the Coronavirus
- Minimize situations in which members could be exposed to the Coronavirus, and please seek alternative means to host in-person meetings such as video conferencing or teleconferences
- Minimize non-essential travel on behalf of AFA
In addition, we want to remind you of the services available to you to conduct your AFA business electronically.
- Access Field Leaders portal here
- Access your AFA Leader email here
- Access your AFA Field Leaders resources here
- Members can still join or donate to AFA on our website
We will continue to monitor the situation and do all that we can to protect the health and safety of you and our DLC staff. AFA will continue to be fully operational and we are here to assist you.
Thank you for all you do on behalf of the Air Force Association.