We are looking forward to having another successful symposium at the Rosen Shingle Creek. Here are some highlights about the property:
- Less than 20 minutes from the Orlando International Airport. Find driving directions or SuperShuttle discount information.
- Multiple dining options from full-service restaurants to a 24-hour deli and marketplace. Check out all of their options here.
- Discounted golf available – just mention you are with AFA.
- Four pools and a spa.
- Check-in time is 3:00 pm. Check-out time is 11:00 am.
- Self-parking at Rosen Shingle Creek is complimentary over AFA’s meeting dates. If you are not staying at the hotel, make sure to tell the self-parking attendant that you are with AFA to receive your complimentary self-parking. If you are an overnight guest at the hotel in AFA’s room block, please make sure to notify the front desk that you will be self-parking, so your room key can be programmed. Should you want to use valet parking, the hotel’s standard rate of $26 will apply.
Be sure to check out our FAQ for additional information.
For details on special rates available to retired military, industry, exhibitors, and for information on the government per diem rate, click to expand the sections below.
The AFA discounted rate is $261 single/double per night plus applicable taxes. Reservations can be made either online by clicking here or by calling 866-996-6338 and asking for the Air Force Association room block. To guarantee your reservation, you will need to provide a credit or debit card to the hotel when you call. Five nights prior to arrival, one night’s room
If you are not able to book your desired dates, please call the hotel at the number above in order to be placed into an overflow block at one of their sister properties.
REQUESTS FOR SUITES
If you are interested in reserving a suite, please contact Jessica Roberts either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 407-996-1470.
NOTE REGARDING THIS RATE: AFA’s Government Per Diem rate sleeping rooms are available to uniformed Military Personnel, DoD Civilians, and Foreign Attachés with a dependent ID Card. You will be asked to show valid ID when you check into the hotel. AFA will audit reservations; you will be contacted if you are not eligible. If you do not have a valid Active Duty/DoD government ID at check-in, you will be charged the prevailing rate at the time of check-in. Unfortunately, due to AFA’s limited number of sleeping rooms at this rate, retired military and government contractors are not eligible for this rate.
In order to make a reservation at the government per diem rate ($152), you must first register for the Air Warfare Symposium. At the end of the registration process, your browser will display a registration confirmation page. Look for the Air Warfare Symposium 2019 Hotel Information paragraphs and click the link to make your hotel reservation. The hotel links are also included in your event registration confirmation that is emailed to you. To guarantee your reservation, you will need to provide a credit or debit card. To cancel your reservation without penalty, you must cancel your reservation at least ten days prior to arrival. If you cancel less than ten days prior to arrival, your credit or debit card will be charged a one night’s room and tax penalty. The deadline to receive this rate is Friday, February 1,