2020 Air Warfare Symposium
FEBRUARY 26 - 28, 2020
Rosen Shingle Creek, Orlando
AFA's Air Warfare Symposium
AFA's 2020 Air Warfare Symposium was another successful event, thank you to all who attended this year. Just shy of 4,800 people registered for the three-day event, with 12 symposium sessions and 80 exhibitor booths on display on our exhibit floor.
We hope you can join us at the 2021 Air Warfare Symposium, February 24-26, 2021 at the Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando, Florida.
Get connected with the people who matter most. Gain exposure to global perspectives from attendees with diverse backgrounds and experiences at AFA Orlando.
Experience two days of discussions and gain unique insights into factors transforming the defense market landscape. Stay current on the most relevant issues:
- The evolving nature of air, space, and cyber power
- Shifts in the legislative arena
Each year, attendees access the most innovative information and ideas. Symposium sessions provide a breadth of industry insight and forward-thinking outlooks.
- Influential keynotes to address pressing topics
- Networking opportunities for business contacts
For your reference and to help evaluate the caliber of the symposium, please view the 2019 Air Warfare Symposium Program Guide which will provide the following valuable information:
- List of 2019 exhibitors and sponsors: see if any partnering companies or competitors are already at the conference
- 2019 exhibit hall map: view the 2019 booth sizes of exhibiting companies
- 2019 agenda: see if the agenda aligns with your products, services, and marketing message
- 2019 speaker lineup with bios: view the speakers comprising of industry experts and Air Force leadership
If you are interested in exhibiting contact:
For information on corporate membership and sponsorship opportunities contact:
Fred Ullman, Director of Corporate Relations, AFA
(703) 247-5842 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Perry Currier, Exhibits and Sponsorships Manager, Corporate Relations, AFA
(703) 247-5838 | email@example.com