Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center
We are looking forward to having another successful conference at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center. Gaylord National is the cornerstone of National Harbor, which is located in Maryland just across the Potomac River from Washington, DC and Virginia. The resort is the largest combined resort and convention space on the East Coast. It has a breathtaking venue that offers several dining and shopping options. Some highlights about the property:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm. Check-out time is 11:00 am.
- Less than 20 minutes from the Reagan National Airport. Click here for shuttle information and driving directions.
- Multiple dining options from a sports bar and grill to a fine dining steakhouse. Please check out all of their options here.
- Fitness center, pool and spa services are all located within the property.
- AFA has negotiated discounted self parking at $17 per day. Valet is available at $45 per day.
- AFA attendees will receive a 10% discount off of their entire food purchase, excluding alcohol, at the hotel's full service restaurants by showing their conference badge.
Be sure to check out our FAQ for more information by clicking here.
For hotel reservations, please click the appropriate box below.*
*Please note that AFA has only contracted with the Gaylord National Hotel for sleeping rooms. Should you hear from an outside company about special hotel deals at the Gaylord, they are not authorized vendors and may not be reliable.
Page last updated on: Tuesday, May 1, 2018 8:00 AM